Bill Of Sale Docx
- THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE:
1.1 THE SELLER:
Identity /Social Security or Other number (Specify):
1.2 THE BUYER:
Identity / Social Security or Other number (Specify):
- DESCRIPTION OF THE GOODS BEING SOLD:
- The Seller guarantees that he/she is the true and lawful owner of the above described Goods and that it is free of all encumbrances, liens and any and all legal claims.
- The Seller warrants that no person shall have legal claim against the Buyer for the removal of the Goods hereby sold and the Seller warrants to indemnify and hold harmless the Buyer from any and all adverse claims arising from the sale of the Goods.
- The Seller or his/her agent gives no warranty or guarantee other than those specified in 3.and4. above.
- The Buyer admits having inspected the Goods to his/her satisfaction and that no guarantees or warranties were expressed or implied by the Seller or his/her agent regarding the condition, quality or fitness for any purpose of the Goods.
- The Goods are sold As-Is and the Seller shall not be liable for any defects, patent, latent or otherwise.
- The risk passes to the Buyer once the Buyer or his/her agent takes possession of the Goods.
- The Purchase Price is the sum of ________(________________________________________) which was received in full by the Seller.
Signed at ____________________on this _______day of _________________________20____.
This document was acknowledged before me on this ______day of ____________________20__ by ________________________(Principal's full legal Name)
Signature of Notary Public ______________________
Full legal Name ______________________________
My commission expires ________________________
State of ________________________
County of ______________________